21 helmikuuta 2016

"When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul"


You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had


Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.
 
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

kiitos kommentistasi!